$62.50 includes themed tea service along with plenty of kooky tricks & treats (as well as tax, gratuity, and PayPal fees)
Suggested attire ~ your favorite seasonal costume with a tiki touch!
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds. However, if you are unable to attend, you may give your spot to a family member or friend.
- If the size of your party is fewer than #3 guests, please expect to be seated with others.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance. If you are making reservations for friends, please advise them of this as well.
- For all other questions, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (not the venue).
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but you will receive an oddball email from our admin Joy letting you know you're on the list. This message will go to the email address associated with your PayPal payment btw
- Please note, clicking "RSVP" or "Going" on social media sites does not constitute a reservation.
- If PayPal gives you grief and you are on a phone or tablet, try clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser, or resorting to a computer, or screaming.
- The Tea Travellers Societea is not a business, but a wee service-oriented social group based in SoCal under the auspices of the fantastical Academy of Omniosophical Arts & Sciences. Our purpose is to support tearooms and encourage nerdy creativity!