A limited number passports will be available by advance request during the last weekend of October. They run $39.95 and are available to all Omni patrons at the Fiddlehead echelon and above. 50+ refillable pages include:
- Tea Treks - for keeping track of where you went, who you went with, the occasion, and a whole lot more
- Festiviteas - for capturing the memory of a theme event
- Teases - for logging the tea places on your wishlist
- Notes - for scribbling
- NEW in fall 2021 - Trips pages. It's time to ride the rails!
Nota bene! While a great deal of care has gone into the creation of these handcrafted transit booklets, they most definitely appear homemade—for better or worse (... okay, mostly worse). As such, each is a bit different, and all have their own adorable (ahem) flaws. Just pretend a beloved toddler made your passport, and you'll view it as a thing of beauty.
In the spirit of getting out and patronizing the tearooms, your passport will be available for pickup at the next Tea Travellers event you attend.
Don't forget to get your passport stamped when you visit the following tearooms:
- Pamela's English Tea Room
- The Four Seasons Tea Room
- Paris In A Cup tea salon
Stamp coming soon to McKenna's Tea Cottage
Shhhh don't tell anyone, but in 2022 we'll host a passport-holders-only event!