It's been a score of years since the story of the one ring was put on the silver screen. Come celebrate Frodo's & Bilbo's birthdays as we look back at the saving of the Shire.
Sunday 26 September 2021
10am &/or 11am
Pamela's Prancing Pony, Garden Grove, Middle Earth
- 10am - Second Breakfast Picnic & LotR-love session on the grass - $37.50
- Menu: tomato & mushroooom quiche sliver, halved sausage roll, toasted crumpet half with butter & marmalade, berry cup, hot tea
- Served in a cloth-napkin-draped basket for transport to the Hobbiton knoll. The basket is yours to keep!
- BYO tea mug (We dare not take the tearoom's china cups outside)
- 10:45am - 'One-more-step' procession out of the Shire, over the bridge, around the back to Pamela's Prancing Pony
- 11am - Elevenses and eleventy-first birthday celebration - $54.25
- Menu: po-ta-to soup, mini beef pasty, 2 tea sandwiches (cucumber, cashew chicken), side salad, scone, tea
- Middle Earth trivia battle
- Fancy schmancy artisan cake creation
- $79.95 combo price for both 2nd Breakfast Picnic & Elevenses (You save 12+% i.e. $11.80)
- 12:30pm - So long singalong
- Party favors, (tax, gratuity, PayPal fees)
- Optional Middle Earth Trek Pack: includes Lembas bread, Precious tea sampler, Gift for Gollum - $12.50
Suggested attire ~ Earthy, better yet, Middle Earthy
- Those in the Omni Patron community have early access to reservations.
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds. However, if you are unable to attend, you may give your spot to a family member or friend.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance. If you are making reservations for friends, please advise them of this as well.
- For all other questions, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (or via Facebook), not the venue.
- If the size of your party is fewer than #3 guests, you will most likely be seated with others.
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed. You will likely also receive a cheeky email from Joy letting you know she's logged your reservation
- Please note, clicking "RSVP" or "Going" on social media sites does not constitute a reservation.
- If PayPal gives you grief and you are on a phone or tablet, try clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser, or resorting to a computer, or screaming.