Saturday 18 September 2021 at 5:30pm
Paris In A Cup in Orange CA & the nearby memorial park (down the road from the tea salon)
- 5:30-6:30pm - Custom-created twilight high tea. We will serve promptly at 5:30 (so plan your schedule for parking et al accordingly)
- 7-8:20pm - History-based walking tour of the memorial park and grounds, including the captivating mausoleum, led by historyteller Charles Spratley
- Party favor, (tax, gratuity, PayPal fees)
Suggested attire ~ layers & comfortable shoes. The walking tour takes about 80 minutes
- Both tea and tour will begin promptly.
- Those in the Omni Patron community have advance access to reservations.
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds. However, if you are unable to attend, you may give your spot to a family member or friend.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance. For all other questions, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (or via Facebook), not the venue.
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed.
- Please note, clicking "RSVP" or "Going" on social media sites does not constitute a reservation.
- If PayPal gives you grief and you are on a phone or tablet, try clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser, or resorting to a computer, or screaming.
- The Tea Travellers Societea is a social group based in SoCal under the auspices of the fantastical Academy of Omniosophical Arts & Sciences. We are not a "business"