SOLD OUTAn interactive evening of CLUE is in the offing!
Omni's Tea Travellers Societea is terribly excited to announce this dinner event to be penned by Roxanne Gambill (of Enchanted Storybook Portraits) and her daughter Ashlye, a student at the Orange County School of the Arts. Ashlye will be portraying one of the Clue characters along with some fellow thespians from school.
- EITHER Pay now and attend as planned or give your spot away. (We will no longer be involved in trying to find replacement guests).
- OR Fill out the reservation interest form at the bottom of the page now and we will invoice you through PayPal 2 weeks prior to the event. Payment will be due within 72 hours of the invoice being emailed to you. If we don't receive your payment or hear back from you during that time, your reservation will be given to the next person on the list. You'll be able to pay the invoice with either your PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
- We will convene in the tearoom proper. If you are in a group smaller than 4 persons, please plan on being seated with new friends!
- If health regulations require a change of date, we will postpone (not cancel) the event and reschedule as soon as is practical. (Should this occur and you are not able to make the new date, we would refund you in full)
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance. 714-897-9442 . If you call them with a request, please email us to let us know so we can follow up with them on your behalf
- All other queries should be directed to TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but you will get a cheeky email from our admin Joy letting you know she received your reservation. If you have not received it within 3 days, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com
- Whew! That should be everything