It's time to emerge from event hibernation at our annual Pajama ParTea
We're going early when parking is still plentiful. The tearoom's lot will be empty and the library (a block away) is closed on Sundays so that lot will be open as well.
This event will not involve a set program or game. It's just a chance to dust off the cobwebs and snowflakes in preparation of our event season that will take us through December! Our hostess (Joy) will be ready to answer any and all questions about 2022 activities ... cuz there are plenty!
$48.75 includes petite quiche slice, 3 finger sandwiches, scone with trimmings, fruit garnish, tea or hot cocoa, party favor, (tax, gratuity, PayPal fees)
We'll be using Omni's traditional Naxerdyi Gelida Midwinter Celebration booklet for inspiration
To make a reservation, please fill in the form below. This is a new format we're testing out. If it proves semi-effective we'll use similar forms going forward.
2022 reservation policies:
- If there are fewer than #4 in your party, plan to be seated with new friends!
- All reservation payments are final
- If using the "reserve now, pay later" option, you will be sent an invoice 2 weeks prior to the event. You will have 72 hours to pay the invoice. If we don't receive payment or hear from you during that timeframe, your reservation will be released
- Should you need to bow out for any reason (including Covid/health/emergency-related reasons), you would be welcome to give your spot to a family member or friend. Please understand no refunds or credits would be available and you would be responsible for finding someone to fill your spot
- If health regulations require a change of date, we will postpone (not cancel) the event and reschedule as soon as is practical. (Should this occur and you are not able to make the new date, we would refund you in full)
- All non-food-related queries should be directed to TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (not the venue)
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but you will get a cheeky email from our admin Joy letting you know she received your reservation. If you have not received it within 3 days, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com
- Whew! That should be everything