At long last, after not a few false starts, our Bibliothefairies Book Club is getting together in person!
$39.95 includes scone, sandwiches, dessert bites, tea, tax, gratuity, PayPal fees (No party favors, I'm afraid. Literacy is serious stuff!)
Our selected tome is THE WITCH's HEART by Genevieve Gornichec. (BYO book ❤️🔥)
Dress suggestion: Witchy apparel most definitely welcome. Who needs October to represent?!
Half of our time will be spent discussing this book. The other half will be for sharing anything else you've been reading or recommend. And all of our time will be spent leisurely sipping and supping in air-conditioned comfort.
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds, sorry. However, if you are unable to attend, you may give your spot to a family member or friend.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance. If you are making reservations for friends, please advise them of this as well.
- For all other questions, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (or via Facebook), not the venue.
- If the size of your party is fewer than #4 guests, you will most likely be seated with others.
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed.
- Please note, clicking "RSVP" or "Going" on social media sites does not constitute a reservation.
- If PayPal gives you grief and you are on a phone or tablet, try clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser, or resorting to a computer, or screaming.