To celebrate, the local book contributors are heading to Paris In A Cup for an al fresco lunch custom-created for the occasion.
Friday, July 23 at 11am
$48.95 includes petite cup of baked potato soup, bountiful salad topped with a scoop of PIAC's signature tarragon chicken, baguette and butter, beverage of choice (hot tea/iced tea/lemonade), strawberry shortcake, party favor (plus tax, gratuity, and PayPal fees)
* Copies of the cookbook will be available for purchase at a discount *
Dress: We'll be revelling in things that grow in the earth, which for me means an excuse to don flowers!
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds. However, if you are unable to attend, you may give your spot to a family member or friend.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance.
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed. (We're just a little social group, not a business.)
- If PayPal gives you grief and you are on a phone or tablet, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser or resorting to a computer or screaming