Lace up your walking shoes, tuck your sense of adventure in your pocket, and get ready for our first ever Surprise Excursion
I'm afraid there's not much in the way of a description, cuz, ya know, spoilers! All I can tell you is you're in for a pleasant outing with some nice folks. Our walk will cover about half a mile each way and will be conducted at a leisurely pace. Note, there is an option you may or may not opt to take advantage of. Just in case, I suggest bringing $10 cash ... How's that for intriguing?
$98.75 includes afternoon tea service, activity, transportation to/from the rail station (tax, gratuity, PayPal fees)
~ SOLD OUT ~
2022 reservation policies:
- Plan to be seated with new friends. We're all in this together!
- All reservation payments are final
- Should you need to bow out for any reason (including Covid/health/emergency-related reasons), you would be welcome to give your spot to a family member or friend. Please understand no refunds or credits would be available and you would be responsible for finding someone to fill your spot
- If health regulations require a change of date, we will postpone (not cancel) the event and reschedule as soon as is practical. (Should this occur and you are not able to make the new date, we would refund you in full)
- All non-food-related queries should be directed to TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (not the venue)
- Reminder: If using the "reserve now, pay later" option, you will be sent an invoice 2 weeks prior to the event. You will have 72 hours to pay the invoice. If we don't receive payment or hear from you during that timeframe, your reservation will be released
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your payment confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but you will get a cheeky email from our admin Joy letting you know she received your reservation. If you have not received it within 3 days, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com
- I gotta admit, I'm pretty darn excited!