Who stole the Christmas Pudding?
Engage the leetle grey cells a la Hercule Poirot to suss out the thief
at a Candlelight Holiday High Tea
Saturday, 12 December
Pamela’s Tea Room, Garden Grove
$57.50 includes hearty holiday tea service in the cobblestone arcade adjacent the tearoom, light Mystery game (limited Interaction), party favor, (gratuity, tax, PayPal fees)
And now for the fine print, which Poirot intends to go over carefully!
- Holiday & theme apparel encouraged (but not required).
- Reservations available in increments of 2-4. If you are a single, please reserve 2 spots and invite a loved one.
- Based on state dining protocols at the time, we will most likely be seated in the 'Arcade'.
- All reservations are final. Thus there are no refunds. However, if you find yourself on the run from villains and are unable to attend, you may give your coveted spot to a family member or friend.
- Dietary restrictions should be discussed with the venue at least 10 days in advance.
- Party favors will be sorted 2 weeks prior, so lock in your reservation by then to be assured a favor
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but fret not your name will be on the VIP list xo
- If you need to pay by check, please make it out to Siren School and mail to 6475 E. Pacific Coast Hwy #259 Long Beach, CA 90803-4201. Thereafter please email TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com to let us know to go to the P.O. Box for check pickup