Saturday, 02 April 2022
Go deep into the world of Bram Stoker with historyteller Charles Spratley at an intimate tea with 9 guests at the architecturally awesome Mission Inn.
$89.71 includes Charles' presentation, "savory selections and an assortment of delicious and dainty sweets", tea, party favor, (tax, gratuity, PayPal fees)
To make a reservation, please fill in the form below.
- Please plan to be seated with new friends!
- All reservation payments are final
- If using the "reserve now, pay later" option, you will be sent an invoice 2 weeks prior to the event. You will have 72 hours to pay the invoice. If we don't receive payment or hear from you during that timeframe, your reservation will be released
- Should you need to bow out for any reason (including Covid/health/emergency-related reasons), you would be welcome to give your spot to a family member or friend. Please understand no refunds or credits would be available and you would be responsible for finding someone to fill your spot
- If health regulations require a change of date, we will postpone (not cancel) the event and reschedule as soon as is practical. (Should this occur and you are not able to make the new date, we would refund you in full)
- All non-food-related queries should be directed to TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com (not the venue)
- Your PayPal receipt comprises your confirmation. No "tickets" will be distributed, but you will get a cheeky email from our admin Joy letting you know she received your reservation. If you have not received it within 3 days, please contact TeaTravellersSocietea@gmail.com
- That's all for now, mortal