- We will pose a 'riddle' for you to solve both photographically and in writing. For the purposes of this sample hunt, we'll go with the all important riddle, "WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND?"
- We'll then post the questions that go with this riddle along with the participating tearooms at which you can find the answers
- Pay no attention to the red circles just now. They'll come in very handy later
|June 21 - September 20|
- You'll then visit each participating tearoom and snap photos to show us you found your answers in person
- Then post the images (as you take them) via social media using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram
- Make sure to mention TEA TRAVELLERS SOCIETEA in your posts in a way that ensures we'll be notified
- We'd also appreciate the addition of the hashtag #snapshottreasurehunt, if it's not too much trouble
|FACEBOOK post example |
Photo taken at PAMELA's TEAROOM & BRITISH SHOP
|GOOGLE+ post example|
Photo taken at TEA AND TEACUPSA
|TWITTER post example|
Photo taken at THE FOUR SEASONS TEAROOM
- Now, fill in the quiz with the answers you've captured in your photos
- And extract the circled letters in the order they appear in order to obtain the answer. In this sample hunt, the final answer is:
- In other words, "What makes the world go round?" Answer: Tea
- Your final answer will be due at the end of the season, on the 20th of the month. This sample summer scenario that begins on June 21 would end on September 20. That gives you 3 whole months to complete your quest and fill in the blanks
- Once you've come up with your final answer, send it to us (before the deadline) either as a private message to our Facebook page (Facebook is our preference) or you can contact us by email via email@example.com
- We'll announce the winner the next day
- In case of a tie, the donated prize (valued at $10) will go to the person who's patronized the most tearooms during the hunt period
See, it's a snap!
Enjoy your tea treks and happy hunting!