Spend the weekend back in 19th century Southern California at our Spirits of San Diego getaway helmed by historian, tour guide, and author on haunted San Diego lore, Charles Spratley - October 9 & 10, 2021.
Our working notes are listed below, to be firmed up by July 31.
- 11am - Afternoon tea at the haunted Victorian Coral Tree Tea House in historic Heritage Park
- 1:30pm - Tour of the haunted Whaley House
- Leisure time to shop and wander the Gaslamp district
- 5pm - Early dinner at Las Hadas Mexican Cantina
- 7pm - Dessert & "Spirits" with San Diego native and paranormal historian Charles Spratley somewhere amazing, enchanting, and open only to us ooooooooooh
- Overnight at the historic Horton Hotel (optional)
- Brunch at the Horton (optional)
- Walk with the Spirits tour led by Charles (optional)
- Victorian afternoon tea at the Old Cosmopolitan Hotel (optional)